My best friend, Heather, and I decided to drive to Disney World while her hubby was busy with his Air Force duties. The drive was 8 hours but well worth it. We had a blast as you can see from he pics below.

Pensacola Beach

Starting our drive

Hot guy with his tatoo!!! not

Toy Story Mania

I love Aerosmith! and his roller Coaster


Heather and I were cast for this scene

Heather

We are going to get wet!!! Nope : (

This time we got wet. YEA

Heather loved these flowers (at McDonalds)

sweet glasses

It's a small world after all

The Castle

Heather thought she was funny with
this one saying I was the smaller one

Magic Kingdon

So fun! Looks like a blast.
ReplyDeleteHoly smokes...It looks like you had a ton of fun. I love girls trips.
ReplyDeleteHow fun!!!!!! I'm glad to see you and Heather still hanging out. :)
ReplyDelete